Thursday, February 12, 2009

Television: Now and Then

The television programs I watch now are very different from those I watched when I was a child, from the characters to the overall substance of the show itself, but they are all educational (in one way or another). A big difference between the programs is the characters, in the shows I watched as a child generally the characters were also children, but the shows I watch now have adults as actors. Another huge difference is substance, the shows I watched as a child lacked any sort of major plot, where the shows I watch now are far more intricate with their plots. Although there is one major similarity and that is that all the shows I watch (or have watched) are educational, every show I watch I learn from. So from now to then, the television I watch differs in characters and substance but they are all educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment